[Zope] ZODB BTrees File Storage error on start up

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Aug 8 12:23:23 EDT 2005

Hi Chris. Thanks for your reply. It is a relatively new ZODB from a
fresh 2.8.0  installed a week or so ago.

I went back over what I had been doing last evening with the site and
it looks like something may have happened with a CMFBTree Folder
instance - not sure exactly what at this point since there was no
traceback.

I am adding nested CMFBTreeFolders (3 levels) as part of a product
using manage_addProduct a statements like the following.  Is there
anything wrong with this approach?

btree_url0_folder_obj.manage_addProduct['BTreeFolder2'].manage_addConten
t(type='CMF BTree Folder', id=btree_url1_folder_id)

I removed the last instance I created last night and restarted and
everything looks good again.  Not sure it there is some sort of bug
lurking but will be keep a close watch for any repeat of this in future.

Thanks
David