[Zope] Changing Properties With ZPT

Dyyryath dyyryath at zerothelement.com
Tue Aug 9 21:37:11 EDT 2005

I'm trying to figure out how I can change the properties of a template
with ZPT. For example, let's say I've got a Page Template with a
property called 'name' and I want to change it in response to something
in the HTTP request:

  SOME CODE TO CHANGE THE PROPERTY TO EQUAL context.REQUEST['name']

I haven't seen anyway to do this with ZPT so I'm assuming that I'll need
to use a python script of some sort, but I'm not sure how to access the
template's properties without hardcoding the template's name.

Anybody got any suggestions?