[Zope] Re: ZDatabaseTool - does this still exist?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Aug 11 13:17:34 EDT 2005

michael nt milne wrote at 2005-8-11 05:31 -0400:
>I'm looking for a phpmyadmin type tool for managing the ZODB.The
>control panel view in zope doesn't let you do anything apart from the
>basics. Obviously I could use python to access the db but looking for
>something easier.

Then again my question: what non basic management tasks do you want to do
with the ZODB?

Keep in mind, that the ZODB is not a relational database system
but an object oriented one.

Its model is much more general as relations of elementary fields.
Therefore, it is much more difficult to standardize
management.

--
Dieter