[Zope] VHM Problem HELP!!!

beno zope at web.vi
Sat Aug 13 22:34:35 EDT 2005

Hi;
It's been years since I've posted here. I've been spoiled by having a
full-time programmer :) But he's on vacation and I'm screwed :(
I need to get this site posting to the web but I'm having trouble with
VHM. I copied, pasted and edited an entry in our httpd.conf file thus:

RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.centurionsecurityvi.com:80/centurionsecurityvi.com/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]
SetEnvIf Referer "^$" dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$" dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://www\.centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$" dontlog
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-access_log combined
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-referer_log
referer env=!dontlog

Then I went to VHM through the Zope interface and followed the direction:
First box: centurionsecurityvi.com
Second box: /centurionsecurityvi.com
and yes, that's the folder. But it tells me "The path
/centurionsecurityvi.com was not found"
What gives? Please help. Waaaaaah!
beno