[Zope] VHM Problem HELP!!!

beno zope at web.vi
Sun Aug 14 11:26:57 EDT 2005

Tino Wildenhain wrote:

>Am Sonntag, den 14.08.2005, 10:05 -0400 schrieb beno:
>

>>Tino Wildenhain wrote:

>>>Looks OK for me. A bit more complex then you need for just the VHost in
>>>Zope due to your logging rules but it should work.

>>>It depends on your installation, httpd is the binary which is
>>>the apache usually. Where it is you have to find out yourself.
>>>(/usr/sbin, /usr/pkg/sbin, ... whatever)
>>>

>>Well, tried those dirs, then ran
>>find / -name "httpd*"
>>which gave me lots of files but not a binary that I could see.
>>

>>>In any case you should make sure you reload the config in
>>>apache. usually this is done via apachectl.
>>>

>>I rebooted the entire machine! No luck!
>>

>Argh. You are on unix.

No. FreeBSD

>Nobody reboots a unix box :)
>You did not tell us which OS (linux?

Yes

>And which distribution
>you are using. Its hard to guess from here. It looks
>like its Apache 1.3.

I forget how to tell. I was searching for one of those whois sites that
gives you everything, but I can't put my finger on it. You could try
this domain
pasekcellars.com
and see what it gives you if you have access to one. I host with iMeme,
who is devoted exclusively to Zopistas

>Often the binary was called httpd.
>It could as well be just apache. I really dont know what it
>is on your site :) Chances are your config is just not
>included. Are you faced with one single config file?

Well, we have httpd.conf call a file called vhosts.conf where we put all
that stuff.
Thanks,
beno