[Zope] Re: ZSyncer and Zope-2.8.0

Sascha Ottolski sascha.ottolski at gallileus.de
Mon Aug 15 17:14:34 EDT 2005

Am Montag, 15. August 2005 22:20 schrieb Sascha Ottolski:
> To make a long story short, i append a small diff against the trunk that
> seems to work for me (not thoroughly tested, though, and not perfect about
> authorization).

sorry for replying to myself, just noticed that while browsing of ZClasses via
ZSyncer works with my patch, diffing and syncing of methods still doesn't.
the problem seems to lie in

	traverseFromRoot(self, relative_path)

but I wasn't able to fix it. I think something about how to acces an attribute
belonging to someZClass.propertysheets.methods.

Cheers, Sascha