[Zope] http post from java applet

Jeremiah White miah34 at msn.com
Tue Aug 16 20:37:25 EDT 2005

I am looking at a product from radinks.com that is an applet that allows you
to drag and drop files into the browser window and then uses HTTP post to
upload.

In order to upload files, though, you must be logged into my site.  Even
after you have logged in, the applet doesn't seem to have the authentication
that the window in which it is embedded has.

How can I make the applet (or the script it calls) have the same privileges
as the browser window it is embedded in?

I can pass a parameter in as a query string and I have done that to pass in
_ZopeId.  I've been trying to set the browser id in the script as that of
the browser it is called from by passing _ZopeId in the query string, but
I'm having no luck.

I'm afraid I may be looking in the wrong place now, so any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!