[Zope] Workflow question - additional information

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 17 08:50:15 EDT 2005

I should have stated that my workflow script checks for image type in
this directory. It uses PIL to make a variety of image sizes, but uses
the pil image data to create a new object type in another directory.
The workflow script deletes the image in the original directory after
this has been done. Is there some way to perhaps test the size of the
image's data and have the script wait until the data is there or
involve the temp directory in some way (since uploading images through
a form works with this workflow) so that the image is whole before the
workflow script attempts to use it?

Regards,
David