[Zope] Moving Document Library Product

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Aug 18 15:40:28 EDT 2005

David wrote at 2005-8-17 17:06 +0100:
>The problem occurs when trying to paste [I/O Error: not enough space
>on the device] the library (copy command seems to work) or import
>(export seems to work).

Hmmm:

  This verbal report does not at all fits to the traceback
  below...

  An "IOError: not enough space" is very different from an
  "ImportError: No module named Splitter".

In the future, please try to present consistent information
(traceback and verbal description filling together).

>DocumentLibrary version 1.0rc1
>Zope 2.4 (I am trying to migrate a site to Zope 2.7)

Move the "Data.fs"...

>Module ZODB.Connection, line 344, in commit
>Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 153, in _importDuringCommit
>ImportError: No module named Splitter

If you really care, give it a module "Splitter".
Almost surely, after this, you will get different exceptions:

  Almost surely, Zope will expect some classes inside
  the "Splitter" module.

  Probably, a better way would be to locate the correct
  "Splitter" module in your old Zope and copy it to the new
  one.

--
Dieter