[Zope] Cancelling long processes in Zope

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Aug 19 02:36:22 EDT 2005

I think it is good practice to deal with long-running processes using a
dedicated ZEO client and not to use a website for this. Especially because
a long-running request allocates one thread. If you have four threads
(default) and a user double or trible-clicks on the same link this will eat
up all of your threads.

-aj

--On 19. August 2005 01:31:28 -0500 Ausum Studio <ausum_studio at hotmail.com>