[Zope] ZEO troubles on RedHat EL4 Linux

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Aug 19 12:50:54 EDT 2005

Tim Peters wrote at 2005-8-18 17:16 -0400:
>I'm not sure Dieter's info is current either.  The SIGCHLD handler in
>current Zope 2.7.7's zopectl.py explicitly catches and ignores the
>specific exception you reported:

Good!

Something like that I did for our Zope 2.7.2.

>But looks like Dieter added that code to begin with, so hard to
>believe he forgot about it ;-)

Sometimes, changes by me happen to land in in the core distribution
either via the Zope collector or because Andreas put them in there.
In both case, I do not necessarily know about that.

I have not (yet) modified directly core Zope code.
Maybe, in the near future...

--
Dieter