[Zope] ZTUtils TabindexIterator class

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 24 16:36:39 EDT 2005

Can I contribute a small TabindexIterator class for ZTUtils.  It is not
big, but handy for generating tabindex values in a site. The current
Iterator class available was not meant to do this but this is.  I think
this could be added to Iterators.py  It seems better to incorporate
something like this in ZTUtils than making a site tool to do this.

It only provides one method next() and takes a sequence. If you want
your tabindex to start at 500 and go no further than 599, you just give
it range(500,600) and stops iterating. For for 0 to n  - just use
range(n).  It could always pass after iteration stops but I think it is
better to raise exception so you can modify your sequence, if necessary.

class TabindexIterator:
	""" Tabindex iterator class """

	__allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__ = 1

	def __init__(self, seq):
		self.iter = seq.__iter__()

	def next(self):
		try: