[Zope] NauScheduler problem

Barry Drake bldrake at adaptcs.com
Mon Aug 29 21:33:23 EDT 2005

Thanks Chris,
This was solved a few days ago.  Someone (sorry don't
recall the name) on the list pointed me to the
ScheduleList object created by NauSchedule at the root
of Zope.  After removing that, I was able to reenstall
the product and start using it again.

NauSchedule is a very cool product for scheduling
automatic tasks, though there are only three sentences
of documentation for installation.

Cheers!
Barry