[Zope] exUserFolder will not redirect to login page

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Thu Dec 1 22:31:45 EST 2005

+-------[ Gaute Amundsen ]----------------------
| Hi all.
|
| I have this problem with our zope based CMS system.
| No matter what i try I can not make the docLogin page appear when it should.
| If I go directly to it, it works fine, but otherwise the http auth poppup
| appears.

I don't know what version of exUserFolder you're using, but, try looking in

doc/UnenlightenedZopistasGuide.txt

5.0 TIPS FOR THE UNWARY

Specifically section 5.1.1;

5.1.1 The problem

When you try to access the folder, instead of getting the form, you
get a popup box, even though you chose Cookie Authentication. Even
when you enter a username and password it doesn't work.

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au