[Zope] exUserFolder will not redirect to login page

Gaute Amundsen gaute at div.org
Fri Dec 2 05:56:02 EST 2005

>| > I don't know what version of exUserFolder you're using, but, try looking
>in
>|
>|  exUserFolder-0-10-10
>
>On man, this is positively ancient.
>
>Move to 0.20.x or 0.50.x and try again.
>
>If you're already setup, I suggest moving to 0.20.x, since 0.50.x involved a
>code-reshuffle, and ZODB pickles don't like that so much :-)

Sorry about that.
Thought I had checked that, but I must have mixed it up with MysqlUserFolder,
which setup alerted me to this whole mess.

Will try an upgrade, but since MysqlUserFolder displays the same problem I
suspect I will be back shortly :-/

G.
  Gaute Amundsen               "Technology today is the campfire
  gaute at div.org               around which we tell our stories.
                                          There's this attraction to light
                                          and to this kind of power, which is
                                           both warm and destructive."