[Zope] exUserFolder will not redirect to login page

Gaute Amundsen gaute at div.org
Fri Dec 2 06:01:18 EST 2005

On Friday 02 December 2005 10:45, Chris Withers wrote:
> Gaute Amundsen wrote:
> > As far as I can see that must mean that either something is going wrong
> > in exUserFolder, or much more likely, that we are feeding it something
> > bogus, or have previously modified it in some non-obvious way.
> > My problem is that I have little idea what it is supposed to look like at
> > different stages.
>
> You could always use SimpleUserFolder and CookieCrumbler ;-)

Good idea.
Will give it a try.
Even if only to try to isolate the problem.

G.

  Gaute Amundsen               "Technology today is the campfire
  gaute at div.org               around which we tell our stories.
                                          There's this attraction to light
                                          and to this kind of power, which is
                                           both warm and destructive."