[Zope] Adding TextIndexNG 3.1.1 error

Garth B. garthb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:34:15 EST 2005

Zope 2.8.0
Python 2.3.5
RHEL 3

I installed TextIndexNG 3.1.1 and associated extension_modules without
a problem.  Trying to add a TextIndexNG index to my catalog returns:

Error Type: ComponentLookupError
Error Value: 'Utilities'

I'm pretty sure I followed all instructions and I've installed and
used previous versions of TextIndexNG without a problem on other
instances of Zope 2.8.x.

Can anyone help figure out what's going wrong?  Traceback follows...

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile, line 110, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 102, in pt_render
   - <PageTemplateFile at /test/Catalog/manage_addTextIndexNG3Form>
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 190, in __call__
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 234, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 611, in do_loop_tal
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 206, in setRepeat
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
   - Line 155, Column 8
   - Expression: standard:'context/get_splitters'
   - Names:
      {'container': <App.ProductContext.__FactoryDispatcher__ object
at 0xb64020cc>,
       'context': <App.ProductContext.__FactoryDispatcher__ object at
0xb64020cc>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0xb6c6bdcc>,
       'here': <App.ProductContext.__FactoryDispatcher__ object at 0xb64020cc>,
       'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xb613e3cc>,
       'modules':
<Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at
0xb6c7ec6c>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0xb613e3cc>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/test/Catalog/manage_addProduct/TextIndexNG3/manage_addTextIndexNG3Form>,
       'root': <OFS.Application.Application object at 0xb644f32c>,
       'template': <PageTemplateFile at
/test/Catalog/manage_addTextIndexNG3Form>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': garth}
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 183, in __call__
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 178, in _eval
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 85, in render
  Module Products.TextIndexNG3, line 49, in get_splitters
  Module zope.component, line 87, in getUtilitiesFor
  Module zope.component, line 68, in getService
  Module zope.component.service, line 109, in getService
ComponentLookupError: 'Utilities'