[Zope] Cache headers

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:36:22 EST 2005

I am trying to ensure that zope delivered content (Zope 2.7 at this point)
is upstream cacheable regardless of whether the users delivered to are
authenticated or not(currently my site is fronted by Cookie Crumbler based
login/authentication).

My understanding is that the way to do this is to create an HTTPcache object
and associate all the material that should be cached with it(in addition to
unchecking the "anonymous" only cache check box). Am I making a correct
assumption?

Is there any way to automatically force that association on all content
created in a directory and subdirectories or must this association always be
done by hand? Some simple call to the cache software perhaps?