[Zope] dtml-tree (urlparam)

Ulla Theiss u.theiss at eurodata.de
Thu Dec 8 04:55:28 EST 2005

Dear list,

many thanks for the link to a little bit more documentation of
dtml-tree. Unfortunately the parameter of interest (urlparam - Since
Zope 2.2??) is not mentioned there.

Meanwhile I found in the "Zope-Bible" (Chapter 4, Page 115): "The use of
this attribute [urlparam] is somewhat limited because Zope simply passes
along whatever string you specify as the value for the urlparam
attribute. Expressions, and therefore the dynamic insertion of
variables, are not possible with this attribute under the current
version of Zope."  ;-(

The first question is clear now, but the second one becomes more and
more important:

Does anybody have an idea to work around the problem?

Again, many, many thanks in advance,
Ulla.