[Zope] Simple User Folder Setup

Infor Gates info_gates at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 23:21:03 EST 2005

 Dear zopist

I am having problems in setting up Simple User Folder.
Error Message:
Error Type: UnconfiguredException
       Error Value: Addition of users has not been configured

I have googled around for an answer. However, there is very little info on it.
My Configuration: Zope2.8.4 / Windows XP Pro / Postgresql
I have copied all  (addUser.pys, addUser.sql, editUser.pys editUser.sql, deleteUser.pys deleteUser.sql, getUserIds.pys, getUserIds.sql, getUserDetails.pys, getUserDetails.sql) into the /TEST/acl_users/Contents page as advised in README.

Do anyone have similar experiences?

Thank you.