[Zope] ZClass - object is broken

Jens Walte jens.walte at kk.net
Mon Dec 12 05:52:55 EST 2005

Hello,

i have a little Problem with an old self-made ZClass-Product named "CMSFolder".
Allready existing objects of CMSFolder are broken since the last restart of the instance.
It is really strange because there is no broken-sign in /Control_Panel/Products.

It is still possible to create new objects with CMSFolder, but if i restart the instance, the new objects are broken too.
CMSFolder is folderish and it's subobjects of other meta_types are still accessable!

I get the following message, if i try to access an CMSFolder-object:
"This object's class was CMSFolder in module *sCk2LCT0ragDyG33NdapTQ==."
The CMSFolder-ZClass-Product still has this ID and show's no errors.

An export-import don't work, a rename too.

I couldn't remember any changes that could be a reason for this effect.

Thanks for help
regards
Jens