[Zope] ERROR BeforeTraverse Error while invoking hook

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Tue Dec 20 03:40:47 EST 2005

 > You might have a access rule in there that expects to be able to
call  something that's missing?
Thanks for the answer I've checked this, but the problem was different -
I think we've
solved it already :)
We're using VirtualHostMonster and exUserFolder and I think those
have hooks for objects below in acquisition chain. If there is object with
id 'input' it causes this error. I'm not sure if it was caused by VHM
or exUserFolder (or something other), but in 'clean' Zope folder 'input'
causes no errors.
One more thing: I've checked again old logs from Zope 2.7.2 and the
problem was there too, so it's not 2.8.x issue.

--
Maciej Wisniowski