[Zope] ZDaemon for wsgi server

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Dec 20 20:43:05 EST 2005

Hi I am looking at light wsgi servers to serve an app but want it to be
started from command line and have the thread spun off so it stays
running (instead of tying up a terminal until a interrupt is given).

I was thinking that perhaps ZDaemon could do this since perhaps I could
also get logging as as well and I would not have to potentially write
the threading code. If this is reasonable, can someone give me a basic
outline for doing this. I am interested in running the wsgiserver
locally. Many thanks. Regards,

David