[Zope] Re: Leave the ivory tower now!

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Tue Dec 27 10:34:29 EST 2005

> what's needed to spruce up the howtos, or zope.org? iirc, there was a
> closed group with that mission setup some time back

It wasn't really 'closed' - just 'well defined'.  It fell apart, due to
both of the committed developers backing out due to commitments they
couldn't get around.  I am still highly interested in helping lead this
and actually doing work if we had 1 or 2 others who were committed.  We
also already have a designer put in some time to assist with a "nicer"
look and feel who is still willing to work on this.  The goal was not to
just 'spruce' things up, but rather change the focus of the site from
everything to just Zope the software, Zope Documentation, and Zope
Community.  I was just talking about this on Christmas with someone, so
there's still hope it will happen.

Andrew  Sawyers