[Zope] memory size optimization

lty lmusizza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 06:06:12 EST 2005

Hi all,
I am wondering if, having say 15 zope sites, with an average zexp size
of  70Mb (but two of 200+Mb), it is better to have multiple instances or
not in order to reduce overall memory consumption.
I know memory is cheap, but I really can't upgrade my server, I have
1.5Gb of ram and I had to tweak zope.conf to reduce cache-size and
pool-size. My server is still using swap, I have now 3 zope instances
(mainly because of products versions conflicts) and I don't know if
using 2 or only one instance would be better memory wise.
Thanks in advance,

Lorenzo