[Zope] Re: emergency user login not working

bbxrider bxtrap01 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 16:56:57 EST 2005

thanks very much, that is it, just copied either the access or
inituser there and was able to login,
i can't believe that after reading 20+ google type references/posts/etc
that the instance directory was either mis-stated, or not there, one post
had it being the 'skel' directory.
or if anybody else is reading this, instance is defined in the zope.conf
file, which i'm not saying to mess with at this point, but it can at
least be viewed with text editor, so you can find it there.
thanks again

Roberto Lupi <roberto.lupi at gmail.com> wrote in
news:abd7259405020623293e74b972 at mail.gmail.com: