[Zope] Why I must set security-property "Access contents information" to get Data from Database?

Patrick Ulmer ulmer at truckport.de
Tue Feb 8 04:45:54 EST 2005

Hi,

I have protect my folder by using acl_users. But now I must allow access
by anonymous to one DTML-Document. This document uses <dtml-in> to get
data from my MySQL-Database. To allow acces I have to set the following
security properties:

1. DTML-Document: View
2. Z-SQL-Method: Use Database Methods
3. Parent Folder: Access contents information

Is that right? 1 is for viewing HTML. 2 and 3 for access Database. I'm
not realy sure, why I must set 3? Can somebody explain it?

Thanks,
Patrick