[Zope] Re: Catalog problem

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 21:34:42 EST 2005

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Kevin Carlson wrote:
>

> "POSKeyError" or "POSError -- Conflict"?  The first one is Bad News
> (tm);  it suggests that you have some cruft in the catalog, and may need
> to recover the ZODB.  The second is "normal" -- you may need to stop
> other write activity while you do the reindexing.

I ran fsrefs, fstest and fsrecover all of which finished with no
issues.  However, when I try to repopulate the catalog, or traverse
objects in a BTreeFolder2, I am getting a POSKeyError.  I have 12,940
objects stored in the BTreeFolder2 instance -- is there a practical
limit to the number of objects one can store in one of these?

If there is not a limit, does anyone have ideas on how I can "fix" the
BTreeFolder2 since the fs* scripts don't seem to do the trick?

Thanks,

Kevin