[Zope] Ape backwards

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 07:13:43 EST 2005

martin f krafft wrote:

> But I want to do it the other way... adapt Python objects to
> represent data in a relational database.

Shane is your man for this.
But APE is actually designed for doing exactly what you want, and that's
the way it's most commonly used.

I thought you were asking if you could make a relational table visible
as Zope objects using APE, which it can theoretically do, and which I'm
VERY interested in ;-)

Hoever, not only is that not what you're asking for, but you may find
ZSQL methods easier to get what you're after anyway :-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk