[Zope] Re: When I restart zope server I get this error msg "The document contains no data"

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 10:29:42 EST 2005

Hi Chris

I have justed install latest Silva CMS and received no error's

So I believe you So , if I try and wait a few moments I'll check if the
browser has located the data .

Cheers

Chuck

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator

The Surgical Material Testing Laboratory (SMTL),
Princess of Wales Hospital
Coity Road
Bridgend,
United Kingdom, CF31 1RQ.