[Zope] Re: When I restart zope server I get this error msg "The document contains no data"

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 11:35:23 EST 2005

Hi Chris

The Product causing the problem was fcForum .

>From goooogling I found a email to get fcForum Product installed .

I needed to install Shane Hathaway's CookieCrumbler-1.2.tar.gz Zope
Product.

Thus Putting it all together
For a successfully installation, you should follow the procedures in the
order they are presented below:

Stop Zope
Untar (Uncompress)CookieCrumbler-1.3.tar.gz in your Products folder
Untar (Uncompress) fcForum-2.0.7.tgz in your Products folder

Start Zope

>From the ZMI (Zope Management Interface), Click the drop-down product
list and select fcForum to add the product. You will then be presented
with the Add fcForum Instance page, follow the instructions it provides,
they are somewhat extensive.

Assuming you have your test installation running locally, access the
system via http://localhost:port/forum_dev/index_html

Thus all is well and I am now sprinting again and got all my Products
running accordingly .

Cheers

Chuck

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator

The Surgical Material Testing Laboratory (SMTL),
Princess of Wales Hospital
Coity Road
Bridgend,
United Kingdom, CF31 1RQ.