[Zope] ZODB config question

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Mon Feb 14 10:52:48 EST 2005

Thanks.

Pascal

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tim Peters [mailto:tim.peters at gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 14 février 2005 16:51
À : Pascal Peregrina
Cc : zope at zope.org
Objet : Re: [Zope] ZODB config question

[Pascal Peregrina]
> Ok. Is the pool-size option usable for Zeo connections ?

This section of ZODB's component.xml applies to anything/everything
returned by DB.open():

  <sectiontype name="zodb" datatype=".ZODBDatabase"
               implements="ZODB.database">
    <section type="ZODB.storage" name="*" attribute="storage"/>
    <key name="cache-size" datatype="integer" default="5000"/>
    <key name="pool-size" datatype="integer" default="7"/>
    <key name="version-pool-size" datatype="integer" default="3"/>
    <key name="version-cache-size" datatype="integer" default="100"/>
  </sectiontype>

The underlying storage isn't relevant (be it FileStorage, a ZEO
ClientStorage, DirectoryStorage, ..., the DB constructor is passed a
storage, but all the options above apply to DB.open(), and affect the
storage-independent in-memory cache used by the Connection object
returned by DB.open()).

> I am trying to increase the number of ZServer threads, so I guess I need
> increase the number of Zeo connections too.
> (I use Zope 2.7.4)

Sorry, I don't know anything about ZServer; it would be good if
someone who does replied to this part.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com