[Zope] Re: When I restart zope server I get this error msg "The document contains no data"

David Siedband david at generation-xml.com
Mon Feb 14 17:47:19 EST 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 8:35 AM, Chuck Amadi wrote:

> Stop Zope
> Untar (Uncompress)CookieCrumbler-1.3.tar.gz in your Products folder
> Untar (Uncompress) fcForum-2.0.7.tgz in your Products folder
> Start Zope

You shouldn't need to stop Zope before untaring products.  You should
only need to restart Zope for them to be available.

Where did you find fcForum?  The links on speedbird's page on zope.org
don't go to a page for that project.  Looks like the domain expired...

--
David Siedband
generation-xml.com