[Zope] links with accents in structered texts (Plone)

fcerqueira fcerqueira at ig.com.br
Fri Feb 18 14:29:17 EST 2005

Hi all,

some of you probably use Plone and structured texts.
Well, I'm from Brazil and Portuguese has words with accents.

In structured texts, links can be created using the format:

  "name-that-appears-to-the-user":link

Very well, but when the part between quotations marks has a
word with an accent, plone does not recognize the text as a link
but as a regular text.

I'v tried change the default_charset in:
    portal_properties/site_properties
to utf-8, iso-8859-1, iso-8859-15 and cp037 but didn´t work.

utf-8 works very well in every other contents in the site, I mean
all accents are right, except when I use in links.

Maybe I have to set up the zope charset. I've tried some times
but it was unsuccessful. Any idea?

Thanks,

     . Fabio .