[Zope] url path remainder as a script parameter?

Kent Watsen kent at watsen.net
Mon Feb 21 04:21:12 EST 2005

Thanks for the pointer!

I can get it to work when adding the Script directly, but
traverse_subpath does not work when I try to do the same with a Script
"Method" [index_html] added to a ZClass in a Product I created inside
the ZMI - when my URL contains a path beyond the product, Zope displays
a "Cannot locate object" error...

Any pointers on how to get traverse_subpath (or something like it) to
work in a Product?

Thanks!
Kent