[Zope] Illegal page template footer

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Feb 21 09:50:14 EST 2005

On 21.Feb 2005 - 15:20:58, Chris Wilton wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to have a set of header/footer page templates with a table
> element opening in the header and closing in the footer, for global
> formatting reasons. Of course, Zope complains that there is no opening

Macros do help, I do this since 1 year and it works. Define a macro
for your header and footer and set a slot for the real content.

Or do you mean that you need header and footer in separate
page-template-files and you use them elsewhere separated too? Then I
guess there is no way but a python script, as page templates need to
have correct XHTML-Code.

Andreas

--
You are capable of planning your future.