[Zope] Zope X3 vs. Zope 2.7.4

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Feb 23 05:11:06 EST 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 03:23, Chris Withers wrote:
> I'm not yet convinced that Zope 3 is done with the "hey, lets rewrite
> everything, no-one will notice" dance :-S

Chris,

this is a totally unfair statement! We are committed to backward-compatibility
and I, as well as other others, have put great care and effort into ensuring
backward-compatibility in the trunk. Jim actually told me offline that he was
surprised how few hickups they had when I checked in my refacotrings
recently.

Some very nice software has been written for Zope 3 already and all of them
have no problem keeping their code working using the latest SVN trunk.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter