[Zope] url path remainder as a script parameter?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 05:15:41 EST 2005

Phillip Hutchings wrote:
>> 3) I understand having an index_html method, but how did
>>__before_publishing_traverse__
>>     method get executed before its called?
>
> By zPublisher iirc. It just happens automagically ;)

I hate that word, I vote for a swear jar for anyone who uses it on the list.

Anyway, the name of the hook kind of gives the game away.
__before_publishing_travese__ is called before the publisher traverse
through the object.

There's also __bobo_traverse__, which is similar, but I forget how it
works its way into the picture...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk