[Zope] coreblog : problem with topic images

johan johan30 at easynet.be
Sat Feb 26 06:23:38 EST 2005

Hi,

I don't now if I send this to the correct mailinglist, but I have a
problem with coreblog. I noticed that there is onlymailinglist in
japanese, and since my japanese is not that good, i send it to here.
Problem is that I try to insert topic images (like on squishdot), and
apparently this is an option on coreblog : under setting, category/add
categorie(manage_editSettingFormProblem) is that when I insert the path,
he doesn't see the image and gives error message :
Greetz,
Johan

Debugging Notice

Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.

Cannot locate object at:
http://213.193.225.53:8081/blog/manage_categoryForm

Troubleshooting Suggestions

      * The URL may be incorrect.
      * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
      * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
        error.
      *
      *
      *