[Zope] Zope X3 vs. Zope 2.7.4

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Sun Feb 27 11:46:41 EST 2005

I have to agree with Chris on this one. While Zope X3 is nice for those
sharping the blades (cutting edge) for most people wanting to get into
Zope I would push them towards 2.7.

Now, when Zope 3.0 comes along, or maybe 3.1 and all the backward
compatibility is worked out it might be a different story.

 From what I can see, there is still 2.7.5 (beta 1 just release)
probably a 2.7.6 and then 2.8b/a/rc - > 2.8 and a few more releases
under that. All of that looks like at least a year of development in
2.X series.

Jake
http://www.ZopeZone.com
"Zoping for the rest of us"