[Zope] PHP from Zope - help wanted

Dafydd Monks dafydd.monks at dragondesigns.org.uk
Wed Feb 23 07:01:02 EST 2005

Probably somthing to do with the fact that I've been programming in PHP for 4
years and I only heard about Python a few weeks ago...

But I'm willing to learn. Can Python Modules for Zope do things like PHP can
do - I need to write scripts that generate RSS feeds and also I need to rite
a custom services script where people trade services and get paid in "barter"
points. I know how to do all this in PHP, but I'm totally new to Python.

Dafydd Monks.