[Zope] Re: dreamwaeaver, zope, and webdav

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Wed Jan 5 05:33:13 EST 2005

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 11:15 +0100, Max M wrote:
> Doug Reiland wrote:
> > I can't figure out the magic needed to get dreamweaver mx 2004 and zope
> > configured. I am sorry if this information is been already discussed,
> > but I can only find old or disjointed information.
> >
> > Are there better options for external editors for zope?
>
> It works absolutely like a charm. I don't think you can have a better
> combo than Zope and Dreamweaver.
>
> You have probably not started the Webdav port.

Webdav-Source port to be precise. The standard port supports webdav too.
Works like a charm with the correct clients :-)

> But are trying to access it through port 80. That will seem to work, but
> it doesn't.

What Useragent string is dreamcrapper mx 2004 sending btw?
One can add a useragent string to zope.conf and have webdav source
support via web port too.

--
Tino Wildenhain <tino at wildenhain.de>