[Zope] dreamwaeaver, zope, and webdav

Doug Reiland dreiland at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 06:00:33 EST 2005

aj,

My problem:
I can connect to my site via webdav using Dreamweaver, but:
1) can't get it edit files like index_html without renaming them (say index.html)
2) doesn't understand the zope tags in files and gives warnings (tal:XXX).

I was using the main port (8080), but have changed it to port 1980 as described in zope.conf. From the zope console I see:

Network Services
ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 8080)
ZServer.FTPServer.FTPServer (Port: 8021)
ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 1980)

Using the 1980 port, didn't make any difference.

Thanks,
Doug