[Zope] dreamwaeaver, zope, and webdav

Doug Reiland dreiland at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:13:47 EST 2005

thanks for the info.
Yes, I would be interested in your plugin.
I am new (you can probably tell) to the web site stuff. I am pretty sure I
want to use Zope. I am really interested in Plone, but starting out slow.

I am trying to determine if Dreamweaver is going to make my life easier and
worth the expense to manage/design as much as possible.

What is the best way to change zope site to extensions? I know when I
discovered DW couldn't edit index_html, I renamed it to index.html, but of
course my intial zope site stopped working.

Thanks!