[Zope] ZEO connections cache

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Thu Jan 6 11:23:25 EST 2005

Hi,

I am using Zope 2.7.3 with this configuration :
+ a ZEO instance with one ZODB
+ a Zope instance with Read/Write connections to the whole ZEO ZODB
+ several Zope instances with Read Only connections to one folder of the ZEO
ZODB (+ a small local ZODB for the root folder, that never changes)

It looks like some object changes (specially objects located in CMF
portal_skins subfolders), are not always "seen" from one connection to
another (either on the Zope instance where the changes were made or any
other Zope instance).

The problem is fixed when I minimize the connection caches.

Anyone knows what could cause such an issue ?

It appeared with Zope 2.7.3... (was ok on 2.7.2)
But as we did other changes at the same time, I am 100% sure it's because of
the Zope upgrade itself.

Thanks a lot.

Pascal

the system manager.