[Zope] Fancy selection with checkboxes

Florian Reiser florian_reiser at gmx.de
Mon Jan 10 11:14:50 EST 2005

Hello Zopistas,

I have an hierarchical structure (e.g. folders).
With this structure I want to generate a tree in Zope, where each item has a
checkmark.

If I select one checker, then all items below it should be selected, too.

If I then uncheck one checker, then the checker above that, should appear
gray.

Maybe you know this tree from graphical tape backup applications.

Is there a product for zope, which helps me generating such a tree?

Regards
Florian Reiser

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail