[Zope] Re: Hierarchical content

Greg Gehrich greggehrich at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 14:34:22 EST 2005

The overhead the user has to incur to create subtasks.

If folders are used to create the hierarchy, the user must first create
a folder to hold the subtasks for "Pick up cleaning" and then enter the
two subtasks.  I'd rather just directly create a subtask because that
eliminates the step to create a folder.

Viewing will also be cleaner because you never the a folder obscuring
the subtasks.