[Zope] Zope 2.7.0 - Document had no data

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 07:50:04 EST 2005

Hi I have download and tried to installing and unpacking optional
products ie Squishdot,ImagePagerFolde and fcForum into my zope instance
Products directory chown -R uid and gid to zope user,restart Zope as
Root , to install them in Plone using Plone Setup's "Add/Remove
Products."

I have also unpacked into my software/Products no error but doesn't become a available in my ZMI/Control panel

I have tried but failed to thus had a peak in my event.log

2004-07-06T10:38:19 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class
'ImagePagerFolder' from module
'Products.ImagePagerFolder.ImagePagerFolder'

------

2004-07-06T10:38:19 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class
'SquishSite' from module 'Products.Squishdot.SquishSite'

Also when I try http://server:port:/manage I get document had no data

and fails to start thus when I remove the three products and I tried
them on their own still document had no data Browser error .

I am using Linuxs SuSE SE ,8 Zope 2.7.0 with hotfix and Plone 2.0 and
Python 2.3.3 .

Cheers

Chuck