[Zope] OFS.History (question 2)

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Mon Jan 24 03:15:59 EST 2005

First of all, thanks Dieter, that answered my question 1.

Now I've got a more serious problem.
I have a CMF Document that wraps a PageTemplate object (it does not extend
PageTemplate, but internally stores a PageTemplate instance).

It looks like when some revision of my object is retreived from ZODB, this
does not include the wraped persistent objects that my object may contain.

For example, rev1._get_pt.read() and rev2._get_pt.read() always return the
HTML of the current revision's wraped PageTemplate.
(_get_pt() returns the wraped PageTemplate object)

Is there a workaround for this ?
The only thing I can think of is storing the PageTemplate HTML at my object
level each time it is changed, but that means storing the HTML twice in
ZODB...
I tried it, and of course it works.

Pascal

the system manager.