[Zope] PAM Authentication & RSA Authentication Manager

David Ayres david.ayres3 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 27 20:49:43 EST 2005

Hey Everyone,

Any information I have found related to utilizing PAM for authentication
dates back in 1999, so I'm assuming some solution has been found and I'm
just not seeing it or the issue was dropped. I'm interested in implementing
PAM for authentication mainly because I ideally need authentication that
draws from a variety of sources including RSA's Authentication Manager. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance,
Dave